About L.B. Foster Ball Winch
L.B. Foster Ball Winch offers protective coatings for more than just straight line pipe. We also provide a wide range of internal / external corrosion and abrasion protection for pipe, fittings, risers and fabricated steel in quantities from one to thousands.
Our Willis, Texas plant can coat unique steel products of most sizes and pipe ranging from 3/8″, and the capability of designing equipment to fit your largest pipe diameter, with FBE, liquid epoxy and other protective coatings. L.B. Foster Ball Winch will provide quick turnaround for short run and emergency pipe coating projects.
Fusion Bonded Epoxy is an ideal protective coating when gritty material, such as dirt, rocks and sand, is flowing through pipelines.
Multi-Component Liquid Epoxy Coatings
- Ideal for Valves and fittings, Line Pipe and Bends
- Standard service temperature resistance (up to 185°F)
- Service temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
- High build (up to 50 mils in one coat)
- Excellent adhesion (compliments FBE coated pipe)
- High abrasion resistance for Drilling applications
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Does not shield Cathodic Protection
- Sacrificial coating for directional drill and road bore pipe